Terms & Conditions
Lessons with Summit Ski & Snowboard School do not include insurance. We strongly recommend that our clients have adequate insurance for the sports they are taking part in as we cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during your lesson
- More than one week before lessons results in a full refund.
- Cancellation up to one week before a lesson results in a 50% charge
- Less than 24 hours before a lesson results in full charge for the lesson.
- In the case of cancellation due to lift closure, injury or sickness, adverse weather conditions, breakdowns of mechanical installations or other incidents beyond the control of Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG, we will not be liable to provide a refund. Clients are advised to take out suitable insurance to cover them in the case of cancellation.
- The lesson starts at the meeting point, as stated in your lesson confirmation.
- In the case of late arrival of the client, the instructor will wait for 30 minutes. If the client has not called our office or the instructor to say they will be late within this time the instructor will leave and the client will be liable for full payment of the lesson.
- If there are only 1 or 2 people in a group then we still run the lesson, we do not cancel our groups. However, it will run for two hours instead of three.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you book yourself and the others in your party into the correct level group. We are happy to talk through your level to find the group that is right for you, and a full description of each level is available on our website.
- If we believe that incorrect information has been provided regarding the age or level of a child or adult, and we do not have availability to move them to an appropriate lesson, we reserve the right to exclude them from the lesson without offering a refund.
KIDS GROUPS & PRIVATE LESSONS
- We suggest children wear helmets.
- In Italy it is compulsory that children under the age of 16 wear helmets.
- Please ensure that children are suitably dressed for the conditions. They must have suitable clothing, eye protection and sun cream.
- They should have money for a drink stop during the lesson.
- Any medical conditions and dietary requirements must be made known to the Summit office and instructor prior to the lesson starting
- Parents should be punctual in picking up children after lessons. If you are more than 15 minutes late to pick up your child we will need to charge you for the instructor’s time (40chf, and 40chf per half hour thereafter).
During your lessons we may take photos of clients and children under the age of 18 skiing and snowboarding for use on our website or other promotional material. Our instructors also use photography and videos in order to give feedback and instruction. If you do not wish us to use imagery or footage of you please say so at the time.